Pagina 3 di 6
Modify the Apache configuration (to enable php)
- Open System Preferences -> Sharing and make sure that "personal web sharing" is turned off (if it is on, you can turn it off during this installation)
- Open Terminal (on Applications/Utilities) and type the following string:
sudo pico /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
You will be asked for the administrator password. Once you have typed it (please notice that you won't be able to see what you are typing!) press return.
A text editor (pico) window will be opened with the apache configuration text file in it.
- By using the down arrow key, reach the line that reads:
"#LoadModule php4_module libexec/httpd/libphp4.so"
(tip: you can search this line by using the search function of pico (Ctrl+W) typing the word "php")
- To uncomment this line use the arrows keys go to the beginning of the line and remove the character "#" using the backspace key. now the line should be displayed as:
LoadModule php4_module libexec/httpd/libphp4.so
- Now find the line "#AddModule mod_php4.c" (again you can use the search function by pressing Ctrl+W and return)
Remove the # at the beginning and the result should be:
- Press Ctrl+O and then press Return to confirm that you want to save settings.
- Press Ctrl-X to quit Pico.