Pagina 6 di 6
Installing the MEEG source code
- Unpack the MEEG installer package and copy the meeg folder into your sites folder (YourUserName Home / Sites)
- Now open a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended) and go to the address: http://localhost/~YourUserName/meeg.
- If you are notified the following error: “Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /~YourUserName/meeg/ on this server.” you will have to change the permissions of this folder to "Read Only" for all users.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Sites folder on finder. Select “meeg” folder and “Get Info” about it.
- Now open the “Ownership & Permissions” section and under "details" select at least “Read only” for “Group” and “Others”.
- Press the button “Apply to enclosed items”.
Now MEEG should be reachable at the address: http://localhost/~YourUserName/meeg.
Press the Manual button to continue the installation and start using MEEG.
- << Indietro