Pagina 6 di 6
Installing the MEEG source code
- Unpack the MEEG installer package and copy the meeg folder into your sites folder (YourUserName Home / Sites)
- Now open a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended) and go to the address: http://localhost/~YourUserName/meeg.
- If you are notified the following error: “Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /~YourUserName/meeg/ on this server.” you will have to change the permissions of this folder to "Read Only" for everyone.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Sites folder on finder. Select “meeg” folder and “Get Info” about it.
- Now open the “Sharing & Permissions” section and select at least “Read Only” for everyone.
- Unlock changes by clicking on the padlock located on bottom/right and providing administrator user name and password.
- Under the ‘gear’ menu select the option “Apply to enclosed items...”.
Now MEEG should be reachable at the address: http://localhost/~YourUserName/meeg.
Press the Manual button to continue the installation and start using MEEG.
- << Indietro